ScriptPro offers game-changing technology solutions to help health system and retail pharmacies improve their practices for the better. It takes a wide range of departments and dedicated employees with different skills to achieve this goal.
We are actively seeking team members in the following roles:
- Customer Service
- Engineering (electrical, mechanical, software)
- Field Service Technicians
- Information Services (IT)
- Product Development
Our people are the foundation of who we are as a company, enabling us to be more innovative and better serve our employees, customers, and communities.
We're a hardworking bunch, but along with taking care of our customers, we strive to be a great place for people to work, live healthy, and make connections to each other.
- Multiple medical plan options including Qualified Health Deductible
- Well Being Program where you can earn points to reduce your medical premium
- Company provided Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Company provided Long Term Disability
- Company provided Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance including spouse and dependents
- 401(k) match per pay period
- Two savings options with pre-tax 401k and Roth available
- New employees are eligible to participate in the company's 401K Plan, including match, immediately
- Financial advisors on campus monthly for free financial planning advice
Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with High Deductible plans
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Community Connection paid time-off to participate in quarterly staff-organized volunteer events or follow your own passion to volunteer
- Company paid Employee Assistance Program
- Free onsite Fitness Center
- Free coffee/espresso
- Beautifully landscaped multi-building campus in the heart of Mission, Kansas
- Company social events including annual Farm Party and Holiday Party
- Shops/restaurants within walking distance
- KC Corporate Challenge participant
- Competitive company volleyball teams
- Service Award Program
- Company provided uniform shirts where applicable
- Paid time-off (PTO)
- Eight paid holidays
- Paid bereavement leave
- Paid maternity leave
- Paid paternity leave
- Paid adoption leave
Faces of ScriptPro
Brad trains pharmacy staff to use their new ScriptPro products. He's the face of the company, providing support to ensure a positive experience. He says, "ScriptPro offers an upbeat job environment and allows me to excel-you can be you, and be rewarded for it!" When Brad isn't traveling for ScriptPro, he spends time with friends-everything from meeting up in the Crossroads to enjoying Kansas City museums.
Senior Manager, Customer Relations
Amy is a talented individual who mentors ScriptPro Field Trainers. She ensures operations are running smoothly and provides live support, including hardware and software troubleshooting. Amy notes, "I love to see trainees' "Aha!" moment as they grasp the information." In her free time, Amy coaches high school and club-level volleyball teams in the local community.
Senior Product Improvement Lead
Erin's role on ScriptPro Customer Service's Product Improvement Team is to identify ways to better customers' experiences with our pharmacy management system. She loves working on a small team, saying, "We have a great team and manager, and I'm learning new things every day." Erin enjoys giving back! She's volunteered on a conservation project in Greece and currently is a "Big Sister."
Elisa has been successful in several roles at ScriptPro, and she currently oversees building and testing of Datapoints for the SP Central line. Elisa says, "When I leave work for the day, feel a sense of accomplishment knowing I produced the best product possible." She is the proud mom of a son in the army and a daughter finishing nursing school. In her free time, you might catch Elisa cruising around town in her 1970 Ford Mustang.
Director of Learning Solutions
Audrea has held many crucial roles at ScriptPro, from developing e-learning training videos to advancing Technical Training. She now leads teams that focus on developing employee and customer training and documentation. Audrea notes, "Our people are our largest asset and investing in their learning development is imperative to the success of our company." Her free time is spent with her wonderful Australian Shepherd puppy, Bailey and a new interest - aerial yoga.
Connie is part of ScriptPro's Industry Data Resources. She helps maintain our proprietary drug database-which includes 190,000+ records and 102,000+ images! Connie says, "I'm amazed by ScriptPro's products. It's great to be on a team that impacts the healthcare industry." Outside of work, you'll find Connie maintaining her beautiful garden and enjoying weekend projects with family.
Jack is a great addition to ScriptPro's custodial staff. He says, "One of my favorite parts of working at ScriptPro is company events, like the Farm Party." Jack lives at the nearby Mission Project 2 - a nonprofit that enables adults with developmental disabilities to live and work on their own. In his spare time, Jack likes hanging out with friends at the Mission Project's art and movie clubs.
Ken is a member of the Third Party Management System (TPMS) team and is responsible for maintaining and improving our TPMS software. "The team is small, so you get to touch every part of the application, and learn a lot from it." When Ken isn't improving our TPMS system for our customers, he enjoys his down time watching Netflix, playing table tennis, and playing the piano.
Kayla is a member of our Customer Care Technical Training team where she is responsible for developing and delivering training to a variety of departments across ScriptPro, as well as beta customers. When Kayla isn't developing our latest training, you can find her taking her lunch breaks walking dogs at Unleashed Pet Rescue and Adoption