ScriptPro representatives are looking forward to attending the Health Connect Partners Spring Hospital Pharmacy Conference. This conference is a unique opportunity for Hospital Pharmacy Directors to network with peers and expand their industry knowledge. The show is May 4th through May 6th at the Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld.
Here are 5 reasons to look forward to the conference:
- Attendees earn 5 to 6 hours of CE credit (accredited by ACPE).
- Two Reverse Expo Sessions: during these sessions, provider executives sit at counter-high tables which suppliers visit. This creates an invaluable dialogue among providers and industry-leading suppliers. Keep an eye out for these ScriptPro representatives at the Reverse Expo on May 5th and May 6th: Todd Magner, Maxine Thomas, Bill Monahan, Bob Griess, Cheryl Causey, and Paula Godwin.
- Hospitality rooms provide fun and games for attendees on Monday night. Attend 15 of the hospitality suites and be entered in a drawing for an autographed guitar.
- Seeing keynote speaker Dr. Jason Selk. As Director of Mental Training for the St. Louis Cardinals, Dr. Selk helped the team win their first World Series in over 20 years.
- Networking among 250+Hospital Pharmacy Directors from America’s most prestigious hospitals and health systems.
We look forward to seeing you there!