Too many pharmacy practices don’t have a good handle on managing their drug stock. That’s why we’ve introduced ScriptPro Inventory Management (SIM).
Simply put, SIM saves money by giving you access to the most current and best drug pricing from your suppliers. SIM takes the guesswork out of maintaining accurate inventory levels and predicting future inventory needs. Don’t leave profits sitting on your shelves.
Here’s what you can expect with ScriptPro Inventory Management.
- Create replenishment orders for inventory items based on targeted inventory levels and preferred supplier contracts.
- Systematically reconcile on-hand perpetual inventory stock levels with physical inventory counts, tracking adjustments, and corrections.
- Monitor and report inventory item usage to support resource optimization, improve patient care, and detect drug diversion.
- Monitor service levels and financial performance using established industry benchmarks such as inventory turns, stock-out rates, return rates, and other factors as determined by the pharmacy objectives and related metrics.
- Integrate with automated drug handling machines, such as robotic dispensing machines, counting machines, and unit cabinets.
- Systematically track refilling and replenishment of automated drug handling machines and floor stocks.
- Manage medications available for returns to stock, ensuring inventory is always accurate.
- Dynamically forecast demand for specific inventory items based on active prescription files and historical dispense data, factoring in seasonal variances, trends, and management input. (future release)
- Automatically determine optimum order timing and quantities based on forecasted demand. (future release)