- JAC Pharmacy Counts on its SP 200 for More than Dispensing
- By ScriptPro
November 12, 2014
- How a relationship with ScriptPro has helped JAC Pharmacy tackle a challenging set of business problems
- JAC Pharmacy was in a tough position. A growing number of patients sought their services, but rising costs were holding the business back.
- Owner Jose Campon opted to install a ScriptPro SP 200. It has helped staff meet their challenges efficiently and inexpensively, and the business is now in a position to truly enjoy its success.
- Campon took a moment to share his thoughts on ScriptPro automation.
- What was the most urgent problem that your SP 200 addressed?
- “Our costs associated with prescription dispensing kept increasing and our volume was rising. Hiring another person seemed to be our next step, but that would mean paying additional wages, benefits, etc., which are very expensive. I wanted to take advantage of the tax benefits of buying automation, too. Tax savings really make an impact. More pharmacies would get automation if they understood the tax benefits.”
- How else has running an SP 200 changed your practice?
- “Now that we have ScriptPro, we’ve found features within the system that help us run our business. The reports are valuable. Each week we review the top moving drugs in the robot. We swap out slow moving drugs for faster moving drugs and maximize the utilization of our automation. The cell design is so simple that changing the drugs is very easy.”
- How would you describe your relationship with ScriptPro?
- “The customer service at ScriptPro is outstanding. You can call 24/7 and talk directly to a person who can help you. The entire process was so easy since ScriptPro’s people perform the installation—not a third party company.”
- JAC Pharmacy serves communities in the Jackson Heights area Queens, New York.
Perfect Integration, Perpetual Inventory, and Seamless Go Live with SP Central Pharmacy Management System
Webinars: Convenient, Pressure-Free Tool to Learn About ScriptPro Workflow and Pharmacy Management Software
ScriptPro’s CEO Mike Coughlin Shares Thoughts and Valuable Knowledge with Peers at a Recent Chain Drug Review Roundtable
Increase Productivity with ScriptPro’s Rx Paperwork Interface and Rx Paperwork Printer for the SP Central Workflow System
A Case Study of UK Healthcare’s 5-Year Ambulatory Goal Includes ScriptPro’s Vital Role in Reaching the Objective
CEO Mike Coughlin Presents at FIP World Congress about the Importance of Pharmacist Accessibility to Patients
Robotic Technology Evaluation Guide Helps Pharmacies Make Informed Decisions When Evaluating Robotic Systems
Pharmacy Management System Technology Evaluation Guide Assists Pharmacies in Choosing Systems Critical for Success