- Year-End Tax Savings on Pharmacy Automation with Section 179
- By ScriptPro
September 15, 2018
- Year end is just around the corner and now is the time to talk to your tax accountant about the Section 179 Deduction. There’s still time to take advantage of tax savings on capital equipment for your pharmacy practice this year!
Ready to Grow your Practice through Automation?
- For pharmacy owners ready to grow their business, ScriptPro offers a full line of robotic systems.
- From our tiny but mighty Compact Robotic System (CRS) to our flagship SP 200, a ScriptPro robot fills 30-60% of your daily prescription volume with 99.7% accuracy and no cross-contamination.
- For current ScriptPro customers looking to tap into new growth opportunities, consider upgrading software and point of sale, or tackling inventory management, to advance your practice in 2019.
- Contact ScriptPro today – we can help you determine the exact robot for your needs or help you plan for additional automation so you can maximize efficiency and ROI.
Perfect Integration, Perpetual Inventory, and Seamless Go Live with SP Central Pharmacy Management System
Webinars: Convenient, Pressure-Free Tool to Learn About ScriptPro Workflow and Pharmacy Management Software
ScriptPro’s CEO Mike Coughlin Shares Thoughts and Valuable Knowledge with Peers at a Recent Chain Drug Review Roundtable
Increase Productivity with ScriptPro’s Rx Paperwork Interface and Rx Paperwork Printer for the SP Central Workflow System
A Case Study of UK Healthcare’s 5-Year Ambulatory Goal Includes ScriptPro’s Vital Role in Reaching the Objective
CEO Mike Coughlin Presents at FIP World Congress about the Importance of Pharmacist Accessibility to Patients
Robotic Technology Evaluation Guide Helps Pharmacies Make Informed Decisions When Evaluating Robotic Systems
Pharmacy Management System Technology Evaluation Guide Assists Pharmacies in Choosing Systems Critical for Success